Worried about which champions to pick and which to avoid in Legends Of Runeterra? Well, don’t worry. This Legends Of Runeterra Tier List ranks the champions from best to worst in the game.
- Also Read: Clash Royale Tier List: Best To Worst Cards
Legends of Runeterra, developed and published by Riot Games, is a digital collectible card game that can be played for free. The game is set in the same universe as League of Legends and features many of the same characters and locations. Two players fight each other with their own unique set of cards, which includes champions, spells, and followers. Due to the wide range of characters, it is difficult to pick the best ones. So, we have created this Legends Of Runeterra Tier List to help you out.
Legends Of Runeterra Tier List: All Tiers Explained
When a game has numerous characters, it’s certain for some to be stronger than others. We’ve ranked all the champions into five different tiers based on their performance, usefulness, and strength. The list includes:
- S-Tier: The champions in this tier are considered to be the best ones in the lot. They have unique abilities that can easily make you win.
- A-Tier: These champions are slightly lacking in strength than the S-Tier champions. However, they can still be the best fit for your team if you want to get ahead in the game.
- B-Tier: These champions are considered to be the average ones in the game. Compared to the higher-tier champions they lack skills and abilities but can be advantageous in certain situations.
- C-Tier: These champions are the below-average performers. It is better to use them in the earlier stages of the game.
- D-Tier: The weakest champions belong to this tier. They do not perform well in the game, so it is better to avoid using them.
- Lee Sin
- Jarvan IV
- Miss Fortune
- Aurelion Sol
- Twisted Fate
- Tahm Kench
That’s all the information on the Legends Of Runeterra Tier List. We hope this tier list is helpful for you to choose the best champions according to your play style. Bookmark this page as we keep updating the list every time a new character is dropped.