Take the help of our LEGO Fortnite Map Biomes and Locations Guide before you dive into the perilous brick-built open world. In a survival/crafting game, players will encounter different enemies in certain areas of the Map. They must upgrade their weapons, equip resilience charms, and live to see another day.
LEGO Fortnite has four main Biomes: Grasslands, Shores, Dry Valley (sand biome), and Frostlands (snow biome). Players begin their journey and construct their first base in the Grasslands Biome. They may also find Shores and Caves that contain different enemies and harvestable resources.
Lego Fortnite Map Biomes and Locations Guide: All Enemies & Resources In A Biome
To upgrade the items in your Inventory and reach the highest Village Rating, players need to travel from Grasslands to Dry Valley and then to Frostlands. We recommend traveling in this particular order because Dry Valley contains the necessary resources to build ‘Rare’ weapons and tools. Subsequently, you can journey to Frostlands and explore caves for Iron Bars to craft the ‘Epic’ tier gears.
The snow and sand biome’s location in any World is randomized. However, they are next to the Grasslands biome and can be spotted easily keeping in mind these few points:-
- Frostlands has a thick coating of snow in the World Map as characterized by its white-colored lands.
- Dry Valley is characterized by its brown land on the World Map.
- The Frostalands and Dry Valley are beside the Grasslands biome. Players who travel in a certain direction to get to the snow biome will find the sand biome in the opposite direction.
Each Biome lying outside the Grasslands has harsh temperatures. The snow biome is considered the most difficult region to traverse because of its extreme cold, high-level enemies, and freezing waters.
Get acquainted with the threats and items that each region possesses with our Lego Fortnite Map Biomes and Locations Guide.
- Also Read: How To Give Keys In LEGO Fortnite?
Grasslands is the safest area in LEGO Fortnite. Enemies in this area are few compared to other Biomes and there is much time for players to upgrade their arsenal and create a Village before venturing to other, more dangerous areas.
- Enemies: Spiders, Stone Rollers, and Wild Wolf.
- Resources: Wood, Granite, Vines, Wheat, Milk, Meat, and Soil.
- Resources in Grassland Caves: Knotroot and Marble.
Shores can be found near waterbodies, specifically in the Grasslands biome. It consists of medium-to-high danger enemies such as the Sand Scorpions, Rollers, and Brutes. The biome works on a high-risk high-reward basis because the enemies drop rare materials upon being defeated that can be used to craft gears and tools.
- Enemies: Sand Scorpions, Hermit Crabs, Sand Spiders, Sand Rollers, Sand Wolves, and Brutes.
- Resources: Meat, Silk, Slurp Mushroom, Brute Scales, Blast Powder, Slap Berries, and Shells.
Equip Cool-Headed Charms and drink Snowberry Shakes because the scorching heat in Dry Valley could drain your Stamina points. Be on the lookout for geysers that may lower your hit points. LEGO Fortnite players struggle in this Biome but they can find oases to reclaim Stamina and rest at night in the cool temperatures to ease their journey.
- Enemies: Sand Roller, Sand Scorpion, Sand Spider, Sand Wolf, and Sand Brute.
- Resources: Rough Amber, Egg, Feather, Meat, Silk, and Spicy Peppers.
- Resources in Lava Caves: Blast Core, Bright Core, Copper, Flexwood, Obsidian, and Rough Ruby.
- Also Read: How To Easily Skip Night In LEGO Fortnite?
Frostlands has an extremely cold temperature so players need to take as many Fire Charms in their inventory as possible. Bringing along a Glider is another good option as it lets you traverse larger distances without spending much Stamina. Build Campfires to keep yourself warm during the day and eat Spicy Peppers to increase cold resistance.
- Enemies: Frost Roller, Frost Scorpion, Frost Spider, Frost Wolf, and Frost Brute.
- Resources: Milk, Meat, Heavy Wool, Silk, Frost Shells, Arctic Claw, Granite, Frost Brute Scale, and Frost Rollers.
- Resources in Frostland Caves: Frostpine, Malachite, Iron, Rough Sapphire, Snowberry, Cursed Bone, and Slurp Mushroom.
We hope you got an idea about the different biomes and how to survive in each of them with our Lego Fortnite Map Biomes and Locations Guide. There is no rulebook for the game so players have the freedom to explore different areas as they desire.
If you play both the LEGO version and the third-person shooter version of Fortnite, you might be interested in learning about the Unreal Editor for Fortnite.