Are you looking for complete information about the skills of Lonely Survivor? In this article, read about our Lonely Survivor Tier List where we’ve ranked all the skills based on their performance.
In the thrilling roguelike adventure game Lonely Survivor by Cobby Labs, you’ll engage in non-stop enemy encounters, enhance your abilities, and conquer formidable armies. The game offers a variety of skills, each with unique strengths, effects, and statistics. The Lonely Survivor Tier List will help you choose the best skills. If you are interested in the latest Lonely Survivor Codes then click here.
Lonely Survivor Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Based on their overall performance we’ve ranked the skills into five tiers ranging from best to worst. These include:
- S-Tier: The skills in this tier are the best in the game that you should add to your characters. The skills will have a wide casting range and deal with huge damage.
- A-Tier: These tier skills are also excellent. They are useful but not better than the S-Tier skills.
- B-Tier: The B-Tier skills are good but not as strong as the higher-tier skills. They are not too powerful and not too low.
- C-Tier: These skills are below average. They have low damage and cannot kill many enemies in the game which can lead you to lose.
- D-Tier: The D-Tier skills are the weakest of all. We recommend not using these skills at all.
- Static Storm
- Thunder Field’s
- ST Domain
- Range Extension
- Toxic Swamp
- Frost Bird
- Flame Bird
- Absolute Domain
- Attack Increase
- Multiple Casting
- Meteorite Technique
- Whistling Arrow
- Powerful Launch
- Robust Health
- Lasting Mana
- Laser Cannon
- Weakness Strike
That’s all the information we’ve on the updated Lonely Survivor Tier List. We hope you can find the best skills for your team. Till then, just level up your game with these skills.