This Melty Blood Type Lumina Tier List will reveal the best and worst characters in the fighting-based game. Choose those characters who fit your playstyle and handling, whether it be aggressive, defensive, or balanced.
The win/loss ratio of the characters will play a decisive role in this list. There are 22 characters in total and each has its own unique Rapid Beat combo and Moon Skills that can be activated with simple controls.
Melty Blood Type Lumina Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Before moving on to the Melty Blood Type Lumina Tier List, let us first understand the different tier systems. Experiment with each character in either PvP or in practice mode.
- S-tier: This includes those characters who are a blend of strength, and versatility, and are easy to handle. They have the highest win rate compared to others.
- A-tier: The second-best, these include slightly less powerful characters compared to the S-tier. Their skills and combo sets can nonetheless overwhelm S-tier characters.
- B-tier: These are characters with extremely powerful combos but mastering them can be difficult. Yes, Saber belongs to this section.
- C-tier: Unconventional characters who require a lot of time to master and don’t necessarily pull off great output.
- Vlov Arkhangel
- Michael Roa Valdhamjong
- Shiki Tohno
- Aoko Azaki
- Dead Apostle Noel
- Akiha Tono
- Hisui and Kohaku
- Arcueid Brunestud
- Kouma Kishima
- Red Arcueid
- Also Read: CS2 Weapon Tier List: Best Weapons To Pick
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Powered Ciel
- Mario Gallo Bestino
- Miyako Arima
- Mash Kyrielight
That’s all for the Melty Blood Type Lumina tier list. Bookmark this page if you want to keep yourself updated about the latest metas since more characters could be released in the future.