While attempting to sign into the game, players can run into Minecraft Error Code Crossbow. It prevents the players from signing in with their Microsoft account and severely restricts their gameplay. This guide will provide you with the fixes for Crossbow.
Reasons For Minecraft Error Code Crossbow
According to the official Help Center, Minecraft Error Code Crossbow is stated to be a client error that occurs during the sign-in process. Players believe that the error can occur for a variety of reasons including outdated network drivers, overloaded server issues, and connectivity problems.
Minecraft Error Code Crossbow is accompanied by the error message: ‘We could not sign into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.’ Players can then try to Sign In again or ‘Close’ to apply different methods to solve the issue.
How To Fix Minecraft Error Code Crossbow?
Players can miss out on the action of the sandbox RPG game due to Crossbow. Here are five ways to fix the error, recommended by the developers and players.
Restart The Game Or Spam Log In
Restarting Minecraft or letting the game be idle for a few minutes before logging in might get rid of Error Code Crossbow. Alternatively, players can spam the ‘Sign In’ option in the game and hope that the connection issue is resolved. This is a hit-and-trial method although if the error persists, you can then move on to the other fixes.
Update Minecraft To The Latest Version
The Minecraft client must be updated with the latest bug fixes and crash issues. Mojang regularly dishes out new patches or fixes that help resolve problems such as Minecraft Error Code Crossbow. Here is how you can update the game:-
- PlayStation: Press the Options button on your touchpad after selecting Minecraft and then use the ‘Check For Update’ option. PS players can automatically install updates if ‘Auto Update’s is turned on in Settings.
- Xbox: Press the Xbox button –> My Games & Apps –> See All. At the bottom, you will find the pending updates for all your games and applications.
- PC: Open the Microsoft Store –> Search For Minecraft –> Update the game from the menu.
Minecraft has a ton of mini-games and rewards lying in store for players. Moreover, they can obtain several items for free with the help of redeemable codes.
- Also Read: Minecraft Redeem Codes: Get Free Rewards
Update The Network Drivers On Your PC
On your Windows 11 PC, update the network drivers manually to remedy Minecraft Error Code Crossbow. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Device Manager by searching the option in the ‘Search’ panel.
- Click the arrow button beside the Network adapters option.
- Select the Network adapter and then press Action at the top of the screen –> Update Driver.
Change Your DNS Settings
Adjusting the DNS settings may help resolve Minecraft Error Code Crossbow on any platform.
- PlayStation: Press the PS button. Choose the Settings option that is available on the pop-up menu. Then tap ‘Set Up Internet Connection’ –> WiFi or Cable –> Custom settings. Set the IP address to ‘Auto’ and DNS to ‘Manual.’ Adjust the Primary DNS to 22.214.171.124 while the Secondary DNS to 126.96.36.199.
- Xbox: Open the Settings panel after pressing the X button to open the menu. Choose Network –> Network Settings –> Advance Network settings –> DNS Settings. Make the DNS settings ‘Manual’ after which you can manually update the Primary (188.8.131.52) and Secondary DNS (184.108.40.206).
- PC: Simultaneously press the Windows key and R key to open the Run menu on your computer. Type npca.cpl in the dialog box to open the Network Connections menu. After that right-click your Network Adapter and select Properties –> Internet Protocol Version 4 (or 6) —> Properties. Enter the Primary and Secondary DNS manually and click OK.
Contact Customer Care Support For Minecraft
Tag @MojangStatus on X in a tweet that describes your issue about Error Code Crossbow, including the time, frequency of occurrence, and applied solutions. Subsequently, the account will tell you the necessary fixes that you need to apply. You can also register your query on the Minecraft Player Help Center page.
That’s all the fixes for Minecraft Error Code Crossbow. Although a relatively rare error, it can constantly disallow a player to sign into the game and experience the block world of Minecraft.