Wondering what content is missable in the new Super Mario game? The new Super Mario game is a remake of the original, with improved graphics, gameplay techniques, and even new difficulty modes. In this guide, we will take you through all the Missable Content In Super Mario RPG Remake.
All Missable Content in Super Mario RPG Remake
Players might be wondering if there is any missable content in Super Mario RPG Remake, and it is true that there is some content you can miss that you can’t go back to in your playthrough of the game. The good news is that there isn’t a lot of missable content, so you’ll need to keep only a few things in mind when playing the game if you don’t want to miss anything.
Here is the full list of all the missable content in Super Mario RPG Remake:
- When you are playing the Booster’s Tower Level, there is a Booster’s Charm that you can miss. Be careful not to fail the minigame where you hide from the Snifits by hiding behind the curtains so they don’t see you, and you should be fine.
- When you are playing the Nimbus Land castle level, you can miss a Feather Item. To avoid missing it, you should dodge all of Dodo’s pecks while he inspects your statue disguise.
There are some items such as coins and items that you can miss throughout the game, but they aren’t as important as these boosters. Also, if you don’t want to miss the special appearances, here are the points in the story where you will see them:
- After defeating Bowyer, Link can be seen sleeping in the Rose Town Inn.
- After defeating Belome for the second time, Samus can be found sleeping in the Mushroom Kingdom Inn.
- Also Read: How To Sell House In GTA 5
That’s all you need to know about the missable content in Super Mario RPG Remake. Why not check out a new game with our guide on Marvel’s Spider-Man 2: Where to Find All Spider Bots?