Want to have a non-stop win in Mortal Kombat 11? Well, we have you covered then. Here is the latest MK11 Tier List where we have ranked all the characters from best to worst. All you need to do is build a team of powerful characters and protect Earth’s realm from its enemies.
The game features a varied roster of characters each with different playstyles and abilities. The fighting playstyles include- Zoner, Grappler, Rushdown, and Damage Dealer. You won’t last long in these highly competitive matches if you don’t strategize and be mentally agile. So choose the top-notch fighters and start winning non-stop with this MK11 Tier List.
MK11 Tier List 2023: Best Characters To Pick
All the characters in Mortal Kombat 11 are ranked into 5 tiers based on their combos, attack patterns, and special moves.
- S-Tier – These are the fighters you would want in your team. Their strength, adaptability, and devastating moves help you dominate the competition with ease.
- A-Tier – Just after the S-Tier, they are the strong contenders available as they can cause significant damage. With powerful mid-lane dominance skills and adaptability for different playstyles, they are worth using in your battles.
- B-Tier – They are the average-performing fighters, though still have a good chance of winning any combat.
- C-Tier – With only the right strategies you can make C-Tier fighters thrive through the battles. They often struggle when facing higher-tier opponents. Still worth giving a try.
- D-Tier – With very limited play options, D-Tier fighters should be avoided to win any competitive combat.
- Liu Kang
- The Joker
- Jacqui Briggs
- Kotal Khan
- Shang Tsung
- Noob Saibot
- Kung Lao
- Johnny Cage
- Cassie Cage
- Terminator T-800
- Sonya Blade
- Erron Black
- Shao Khan
- John Rambo
With new characters constantly being introduced, the MK11 Tier list is evolving. Do remember to bookmark this page and come back for more updates.