With the worldwide release of Mortal Kombat 1, you must be wondering how the new set of fighters will work in Mortal Kombat 1. This Mortal Kombat 1 Tier List will guide you through. Choose the best fighters and level up your gaming.
The 12th chapter of the popular fighting game series, Mortal Kombat 1 is coming on multiple platforms- PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam & Epic Games Store). The game introduces a reborn Mortal Kombat Universe featuring reimagined fighters like never seen before. There will also be a unique set of Kameo fighters that will mainly assist the main player during matches. Now it is important to know which fighters to rely on. This is where our Mortal Kombat 1 Tier List will come in handy. Without further ado, here are the details about the fighters.
Mortal Kombat 1 Tier List: All Tiers Explained
With a brand-new roster of fighters, we have ranked all the characters into four different tiers based on their strengths and weaknesses. These include:
- S-Tier– The strongest fighters based on the current meta. S-tier fighters are the best choices for both beginners and pro players. They help you to win combats with ease.
- A-Tier– Just after S-Tier, A-Tier fighters are the second-best choices. They are powerful and versatile and can help you in any situation you are in.
- B-Tier– The average-performers. Use them as fillers, and whenever possible try to change them with the above tiers.
- C-Tier– Fighters avoid C-Tier if you want to win every single battle you are in.
- Johnny Cage
- Liu Kang
- Shang Tsung
- Li Mei
- Also Read: Is Mortal Kombat 1 Cross-Platform?
- Kung Lao
This is all we have on Mortal Kombat 1 Tier List. Hope the information has helped you understand the fighters better. Till then, pick the best fighter and keep winning.
[Note: For more updates on Mortal Kombat 1 Tier List keep following this space. We keep updating the list on a regular basis.]