Here is our One Punch Man World Tier List where we have ranked all the characters from best to worst based on the current meta. One Punch Man World is an action-packed anime game where players engage in epic battles and unravel the story in their quest. Players can build their teams using powerful characters and defeat monsters to obtain loot and rewards. To help players collect the best characters and build a powerful team, we have created the One Punch Man World Tier List.
One Punch Man World Tier List: All Tiers Explained
The game features a unique variety of characters which makes it confusing to decide which characters to choose. So, we have ranked all the characters into four different tiers based on their unique fighting styles and skills. They include:
- S-Tier: These are the strongest characters you can have in your team. They are versatile and have a unique fighting style to help you win with ease.
- A-Tier: The A-Tier characters are strong and reliable to have them in the team. They are effective in terms of skills to take down the monsters easily.
- B-Tier: The B-Tier characters are decent and perform pretty well in the game if tactfully used in the game.
- C-Tier: These characters are consistently weak, it’s better to avoid them.
- Golden Ball
- Hellish Blizzard
- Saitama (Dreamworld)
- Genos (Default)
- Lightning Max
- Triple-Staff Lily
- Saitama (Job Hunting)
- Mumen Rider
- Speed-O’-Sound Sonic
- Genos (Cyborg of Justice)
- Metal Knight
- Puri-Puri Prisoner
- Spring Mustachio
That comes to an end to our One Punch Man World Tier List. We hope this tier list has helped you choose the best characters for your team and rank high in the game.
Disclaimer: This tier list is based on our opinion. You are free to choose characters of your choice.