Playing Outerplane for the first time and don’t know which character to choose? Well, nothing to worry about. This Outerplane Tier List will help you out through the dilemma. Pick the best and enhance your gameplay.
Outerplane is a brand new 3D real-life action anime mobile game developed by Smilegate. The same developer behind the successful title Epic Seven. Outerplane features a vast roster of characters, each with their own unique set of skills and abilities. Players here need to build a team of powerful heroes and fight the enemies to save the planet. But to do so you need to know the characters well enough. This is where our Outerplane Tier List will come in handy.
Outerplane Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Since the game is very new, it is expected that there will be more characters added with time. We assure you that we will be updating the tier list based on the current meta. For now, we have ranked all the characters from best to worst in the following four tiers.
- S-Tier– The absolute best of the lot. The S-Tier characters have impressive stats and high damage output that help the players win any battle with ease.
- A-Tier– They might lack a few skills than S-Tier ones, but having A-Tier characters in your team gives you a proper balance.
- B-Tier– The average performers. B-Tier characters work well only in certain situations.
- C-Tier– They are the weakest characters of the game. Make sure to avoid them if you want to win.
- Naru Kang
- Also Read: Holocure Tier List: Best Characters To Pick
This is all we have on the Outerplane Tier List. Remember to bookmark this page and keep visiting as we update the tier list from time to time. Till then, pick the best heroes and save the planet.