Overwatch 2 custom game codes enable players to take part in a variety of modes. Custom games are those that are created by the rapidly increasing Overwatch community, mostly different from the traditional first-person shooter game by Blizzard, and unique codes are required to enter these player-created dynamic modes.
Custom Games in Overwatch 2 can be created by any player. The option is located in the ‘Play’ menu on the right side of the screen. The most popular custom-created games are featured on the Workshop website page such as the Genji Nanobalde training and the 1v1 Arena.
Overwatch 2 Custom Game Codes [Updated & Working]
Overwatch 2 custom game codes are usually used for practice sessions. From perfecting your katana strikes to undertaking aim challenges, these modes provide serious training before a player hits the Ranked mode button. Interested gamers can also find relaxing or horrifying minigames.
Here is a list of Overwatch 2 custom game codes that players will find interesting:-
- HHHPHB – Glitch in the System (A PvE Horror Game)
- F2YS6 – Ashe Roulette
- RONRY – Kill To Grow
- SS39G – Mercy Training Facility
- OREBZ – Nanoblade Training Arena
- B0NZD – 1 vs 11 Boss War Remastered
- 40M5M – Roller Coaster
- 4D5V6 – Guess Who?
- PCJZ8 – Hanzo Headshot Practice
- 552EA – Overbrawl!
- VYDBB – Genji Dodgeball
- 947BR – Sleep Deathmatch
- J90ZF – Genji Nanoblade Training
- FPXP3 – 1v1 Snipers
- R714Z – Trouble in Talon Town
- TXCXX – 1v1 Arena
How To Use Custom Codes In Overwatch 2?
Using custom game codes in Overwatch 2 can be a bit tricky since the option is located in the Create section of Custom Games. Here are the steps to use Overwatch 2 custom game codes:-
- Navigate to the Play menu after launching Blizzard Entertainment’s Overwatch 2.
- Choose the Custom Games option and then click the Create button.
- Click on the Settings option. The image is shown as a gear in the menu.
- Copy and paste the Overwatch 2 custom game codes in the Import Code section.
While the custom games can help players improve their 1v1 skills and aiming skills, it is also imperative to know the best heroes in Overwatch 2. The metas keep changing with almost every update which is why Reinhardt and Genji have become less-favored characters by the player base.