If you have just started playing Parallel Realms and don’t know which characters will help you rank high, this Parallel Realms Tier List will be of great help. We have ranked all the characters in the game from best to worst following the current meta.
Parallel Realms is a brand new idle gacha RPG developed by Xsuper Gamer. Available on both App Store and Google Play, players here build a team of powerful anime agents and fight enemies. The game features a rich story and a massive roster of characters. Each character has his own unique skills and abilities. But not all are good for your combats. You need to build your team strategically and according to your gameplay. This Parallel Realms Tier List will give you a clear idea of which characters to recruit to your team. Let’s dive into the details.
Parallel Realms Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Since it is a brand-new game, we are sure that there will be new characters added. But as of now, we have categorized all the characters available in the game into five different tiers.
- S-Tier– The S-Tier characters should be your first priority. They are the absolute best of the lot. With incredible power and abilities, S-Tier characters can easily take down the toughest enemies on the battlefield.
- A-Tier– Of course not as powerful as the S-Tier characters, A-Tier ones are great additions to your team. With effective skills and power, they are the second-best options available in the game.
- B-Tier– The B-Tier characters are best in the early phases of the game. But you can depend on them if you know the right strategy to use them.
- C-Tier– The below-average performers. Use the C-Tier characters as fillers and change them for higher tiers whenever possible.
- D-Tier– Want to win with ease in the game, the best bet is to avoid D-Tier characters. They are of no use.
Russel- Worthy enough if used strategically (Image via Xsuper Games)
As new characters will be added to the game by the devs, we will keep updating the list. So, make sure to bookmark this page to keep track. Hope the Parallel Realms Tier List helps you choose the best characters and enhance your gameplay.