Learn which are the best classes in our latest Path Of Exile Tier List. Path of Exile is an action role-playing game that takes place in a dark fantasy world. In this game, you can create and customize your skills using the Passive Skill Tree. You can also choose from different character classes to build complex combinations of skills and take on the most dangerous bosses. To help you in choosing the best classes for your gameplay, we have prepared the Path of Exile Tier List.
Path Of Exile Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Choosing from the variety of character classes is quite difficult. To make it easier for you we have ranked all the classes into five tiers based on skills and abilities. They include:
- S-Tier: The S-Tier classes are the best available in the game. Choose them whenever possible.
- A-Tier: They are reliable classes. They are strong and great gap fillers after S-Tier classes.
- B-Tier: The B-Tier classes are decent and perform pretty well in the game if tactfully played.
- C-Tier: The C-Tier classes are below average and work well in specific situations.
- D-Tier: The D-Tier classes are the weakest of all. It is better to avoid using them if you want to win.
- Duelist – Gladiator
- Witch – Elementalist
- Shadow – Assassin
- Witch – Necromancer
- Templar – Inquisitor
- Scion – Ascendant
- Shadow – Trickster
- Marauder – Juggernaut
- Witch – Occultist
- Ranger – Raider
- Duelist – Slayer
- Shadow – Saboteur
- Ranger – Deadeye
- Marauder – Berserker
- Templar – Hierophant
- Templar – Guardian
- Ranger – Pathfinder
- Marauder – Chieftan
- Duelist – Champion
That comes to an end to the Path Of Exile Tier List. We hope this tier list has helped you choose the best character classes to showcase your skills in the game.
Disclaimer: This tier list is based on our opinion. You can choose the classes as you wish.