It can be confusing for players when it comes to choosing the best classes to rank up in Pathfinder 2nd Edition. We are here to help! This guide will offer you a Pathfinder 2e Class tier list, helping and guiding you to choose the best classes in the game.
- Also Read: Deadly Retribution Race Tier List
Developed by Paizo, Pathfinder is a tabletop RPG system, released in 2008. With rules compatible with the Open gaming license, Paizo released the second edition of the game on August 2019. The game puts you in a role of a brave adventurer, who has to fight in order to survive a world filled with evil and magic. With the help of a Core Rulebook, players will know everything there is to survive the dark world and fight monster-filled ruins.
The mechanical heart of the characters in Pathfinder 2e is the classes. They help define the capabilities and advancement of the characters, helping build an effective character set. Here is the Pathfinder 2e Class tier list, ranking the best to worst classes in the game.
Pathfinder 2e Class Tier List: Best To Worst Classes Ranked
There are about 22 classes in Pathfinder 2e, each offering different capabilities and attributes to the characters. But not all classes offer the best results or upheld the capabilities of the characters. To make it easier for the players, we have ranked the classes based on their attributes and capabilities, into five different tiers. These include:
- Tier 1: Classes in this tier are capable of doing everything, starting from using only one mechanical ability to changing powers at higher levels.
- Tier 2: Just after Tier 1, these classes are the trusted ones. Although they have similar raw power as that of Tier 1 classes, they lack the skill to pull off certain abilities like them.
- Tier 3: Tier 3 classes have lower power than those in the higher tiers. This tier consists of both specialists and generalists but lacks the skill of specializing in a single area.
- Tier 4: With low abilities and stats, Tier 4 classes are considered weaker ones. However, players can use these classes as a supporting role to improve the capabilities of the classes in the higher tier.
- Tier 5: Goes without saying, Tier 5 classes are the weakest and should be avoided. They can’t perform the designated roles they are allotted due to low power.
We hope this Pathfinder 2e Class Tier list helps you choose the best classes in the game to improve your gameplay and fight monsters. Don’t forget to come back to this page, as we update the tier list to their current rankings. As of now, go choose the best classes and rank up your game!