Wondering which fruits have the best abilities and uses in Pixel Piece? Look nowhere else. This Pixel Piece Fruit Tier List offers you the best to worst fruits available in the game.
Pixel Piece is a Roblox game, that takes you on an adventurous journey to navigate the Pixel world. You have to complete grueling challenges and fight in dungeons, clearing raids. Players must collect fruits that provide them unique abilities and strengths to move forward in the game.
Choosing from the different types of fruits available in the game can be difficult. Here is the Pixel Piece Fruit Tier List that ranks the best fruits available, helping you level up in the game in no time.
Pixel Piece Fruit Tier List: All Fruits Ranked from Best to Worst
Pixel Fruits are the in-game items that offer mysterious abilities to players. These fruits are categorized into three different types, Logia, Paramecia, and Zoan. For your better understanding, we have classified the fruits into five different tiers.
- S-Tier: The fruits in the S-Tier are the most powerful fruits in the game. These fruits should be your first priority as they offer abilities such as waves of fire and ice skates.
- A-Tier: The A-Tier fruits are the second-best fruits available in the game. Eating these will provide you with unique powers and abilities, including explosive damage.
- B-Tier: Fruits in the B-Tier are slightly less potent than those in the higher tiers. However, having these fruits will help you shield your characters and enhance high-ranged attacks.
- C-Tier: The C-Tier fruits lack proper damage output when compared to the higher tiers. However, you can use these for specific abilities, including invisibility and stomp attacks.
- D-Tier: Fruits in the D-Tier are the worst fruits available in the game. Avoid these fruits if you want to gain abilities while playing the game.
- Hie-Hie– Strong Combats and ice skates (to help travel faster)
- Mera-Mera– Unfiltered power with a giant fireball (releasing waves of fire)
- Bomu-Bomu– Explosive Damage with Bomb Booster
- Moku-Moku- High-ranged attack (bombarding their way through enemies)
- Kilo-Kilo– Wide-ranged attacks (buffing effects of melee attacks)
- Cry-Cry– Healing and Shielding Abilities (regaining health by launching three projectiles)
- Also Read: Nikke Goddess of Victory Tier List
- Suke-Suke– Invisibility powers (also makes allies invisible to enemies)
- Kilo-Kilo– Stomping attacks (smashing and damaging enemies)
- Spin-Spin– Spinning assault (flying around to damage enemies)
- Smooth-Smooth– Chip damage (uses the smooth ground to damage enemies)
We hope this Pixel Piece Fruit Tier List helps you choose the best fruits in the game. Come back to this page as we update the tier lists based on their current meta and updates. Till then, collect the fruits and use the mysterious abilities to rank high.