PUBG has a wide variety of weapons, each with its role and purpose, making it challenging to choose the best. Our PUBG Mobile Tier List has ranked all the guns from best to worst.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) Mobile is a famous battle royale game that allows players to use various weapons. While each gun has its advantages and disadvantages, some are typically considered more powerful and effective than others. This has led to the PUBG Mobile Tier List ranking the best weapons.
PUBG Mobile Tier List: All Tier Explained
The game’s library now includes 39 weapons. That is why we’ve created a tier list ranking all the guns in four tiers based on their performance and usefulness.
- S-Tier: The game’s most brutal and fantastic weapons would go under this tier category. These weapons will lead you to win the game.
- A-Tier: These firearms are excellent but less potent than S-Tier weapons.
- B-Tier: All of the weapons with a limited amount of utility are found in the B-Tier. These are also the kinds of weapons you would choose in an emergency rather than for long-term use.
- C-Tier: The weapons in the C-Tier are the weakest and useless. They lose their effectiveness over time.
- Mk14 EBR
- Mosin Nagant
- Micro Uzi
- Beryl M762
- Tommy Gun
- PP-19 Bizon
- Also Read: Mortal Kombat 1 Tier List: Best Fighters To Pick
This comes to the end of our PUBG Mobile Tier List. We hope the list will be worth it for you to choose the best weapons. However, the greatest weapon will ultimately rely on your playstyle, degree of ability, and the circumstance they are in. Till then, pick the best weapon, show your skills, and rule the battlefield.