As a Demon Slayer fan, you might need help to choose from the diverse heroes in Rage of Demon King. Well this Rage of Demon King Tier list, will help you select the right characters and be the best demon slayer in-game. This guide also helps you with a step-by-step reroll process, if you are not satisfied with the heroes you encounter.
Inspired by the famous anime Demon Slayer, Rage of Demon King is a mobile RPG featuring original anime characters like Nezuke, Tanjiro, Giyu, and more. All you have to do is save the world by recruiting a powerful Demon Slayer squad, level up your heroes, and enhance their skill sets by slaying demons and using unique combat combinations.
Your chance of winning battles mainly depends on the heroes you choose. To give you a vivid idea of all the characters, take a look at the Rage of Demon King Tier List and choose from the best.
Rage of Demon King Tier List: Best to Worst Characters
Based on the skills and experiences of the characters, the tier list is categorized into four tiers.
- S-tier: This tier showcases the exceptional heroes and warriors with powers like water and fire hashiras, that help players dive into the enigmatic world in Rage of Demon King. They are the ones you should always be looking for.
- A-tier: The A-tier consists of a diverse group of characters, who are highly skilled and packed with magical spells and casters.
- B-tier: The character in the B-tier may not possess the level of strength as the characters in the top tiers, but offer unique combat styles.
- C-tier: The C-tier consists of characters that confront their own challenges and weaknesses. Try to avoid using these characters when leveling up, and rather try to enjoy their journeys.
- Giyu Tomioka– With his unparalleled swordsmanship, Giyu is an enigmatic Water hashira, skilled in water-technique battles and combats
- Tanjiro Kamado– A skilled sword user, Tanjiro has a keen sense of smell and is considered a powerful hero in the game
- Kyojuro Rengoku- Wielding extraordinary fire techniques, Kyojuro is a flame hashira, whose passion fuels his fighting spirit
- Daki– Known for her deceptive nature and beauty, this hero has excellent strength and agility.
- Inosuke Hashibira– Leaving a trail of destruction, this character is a fierce warrior with massive physical strength.
- Zenitsu Agatsuma– Having a lightning-fast speed, Zenitsu possesses incredible strength as he enters a state of unconsciousness.
- Shinobu Kocho– Using a poison caster to paralyze opponents, this character possesses the Insect hashira with extraordinary intelligence.
- Gyomei Himejima- Often crushing his opponents, Gyomei is known as the Stone Hashira, having a tactical battle sense.
- Mitsuri Kanroji- Fighting with love and passion, Mitsuri, also known s the Love hashira possesses regenerative abilities.
- Tengen Uzui- Using a unique combat style and acrobatic skills Tengen is known as the sound Hashira, who is skilled in swords.
- Obanai Iguro
- Muichiro Tokito
- Sanemi Shinazugawa
Rage of Demon King: Reroll Guide
Here is a quick guide that will help you select different heroes in the game if you have low-tier characters. You can use more resources or use the free summon to collect other characters in the game. Follow these steps and reroll characters in the game quickly:
- Close the Rage of Demon King app on your device, and go to settings.
- Click on App Management and look for the section dedicated to the game.
- Once you click on it, you get an option as “Storage usage”.
- Click on the storage button and clear the cache and data of the game.
- Your device will ask you if you want to delete the game’s data.
- Click “OK”.
- Restart the game on your device and get a fresh start with an all-new reroll option.
We hope the Rage of Demon King Tier List helped you understand the heroes better. Do remember to come back to this page as we update the tier lists based on their current ranking regularly. Choose the characters wisely and start slaying the demons now!