Do you want to pick the best operator to rank high in Rainbow Six Siege? We have got your back then. In this Rainbow Six Siege Operator Tier List, we have ranked the best to worst operators available in the current meta.
Rainbow Six Siege is an action-tactical online shooting game, developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. The game was released in 2015 and has a rating of nine out of 10 in Steam Games.
The game has already entered its 8th year, allowing fans and players to witness more operators with each passing year. With 60 operators already in the game, it might be confusing for the players to choose the best. This is where our Rainbow Six Siege Operator Tier List will help you through. Choose the best operators and dominate the battlefield.
Rainbow Six Siege Operator Tier List: All Tiers Explained
The all-new Operation Dread Factor update in Rainbow Six Siege has brought in massive amounts of balancing and adjustments. The new update improves the overhauling operator speed of the attackers and provides defending operators with a new gadget. There are two positions that Operators have in Rainbow Six Siege, which include Attackers and Defenders. These operators are categorized into five tiers.
- S-Tier: The S-Tier consists of operators that have the best attacking and defending capabilities, with frag grenades and Impact grenades.
- A-Tier: The A-Tier consists of operators that are slightly less powerful than those in the S-Tier. These operators are strong and useful and are considered essential for ranking up.
- B-Tier: The B-Tier operators are not as strong as the S-Tier and A-Tier characters, but can be effective when picked with an operator of a higher tier.
- C-Tier: The operators in the C-Tier are weaker than the average operators, and are not used in a high-level game. However, they are effective against specific scenarios.
- D-Tier: The operators in D-Tier are considered the weakest of the lot, and should be avoided if possible. Even though they have situational strengths, it is recommended that the players do not use these operators.
So, here are two Rainbow Six Siege Operator Tier Lists where we have ranked all the Attackers and Defenders. Let’s dive into the details.
Rainbow Six Siege Operator Tier List: All Attackers Ranked
- S-Tier– Thatcher, Nomad, Zero
- A-Tier– Twitch, Ace, Zofia, Brava, Sledge, Finka, Twitch, Hibana, Maverick, Iana
- B-Tier– Capitao, Blackbeard, IQ, Ash, Osa, Buck, Flores, Dokkaebi
- C-Tier– Gridlock, Nokk, Fuze, Sens, Kali, Ying
- D-Tier– Amaru, Blitz, Glaz, Montagne
- Also Read: Era of Quirks Tier List: Best Quirks to Pick
Rainbow Six Siege Operator Tier List: All Defenders Ranked
- S-Tier– Mira, Jager, Aruni
- A-Tier– Valkyrie, Thunderbird, Smoke, Mute, Kaid, Fenrir, Wamai, Kapkan, Lesion, Bandit, Azami
- B-Tier- Castle, Echo, Warden, Alibi, Vigil, Maestro, Pulse, Ela, Melusi, Thorn, Mozzie, Solis
- C-Tier– Goyo, Doc, Caveira, Frost, Tachanka
- D-Tier– Rook, Oryx, Clash
And make sure to come back and check the Rainbow Six Siege Operator Tier Lists as we update the lists according to their current meta. Till then, shoot the enemies and level up your game.