If you want to know who are the best characters in Reverse 1999, we’ve got you covered with our Reverse 1999 Tier List. There is a wide range of characters in the game, so it’s best to aim for the strongest characters in the game.
Reverse 1999 is an exceptional turn-based tactical role-playing game that boasts a unique art style, an interesting cast of playable characters voiced by some of the most popular voice actors, a captivating storyline that unfolds gradually, various game modes, and much more. However, the playable characters, also known as Arcanists, can be overwhelming. To assist you in selecting the best characters and avoiding the worst ones, we have compiled a comprehensive Reverse 1999 Tier List.
Reverse 1999 Tier List: All Tiers Explained
The characters in the game will battle enemies in both PvE and PvP modes. We have ranked them into five tiers based on their skills, rarity, damage type, and unique elements. Here’s the breakdown of the tier list:
- S-Tier: Investing in these characters is a wise choice. They perform exceptionally well in both story mode and general content and are particularly effective in the endgame, so they are the top characters to acquire in Reverse 1999.
- A-Tier: The characters in this tier are also a great choice. You’ll have a smooth experience in getting ahead in the game.
- B-Tier: These characters are the above-average performers in the game. But they are still solid characters and can shine bright in your team.
- C-Tier: These are the average performers. They can perform well in certain situations. It is advised if you have a choice then go for the higher-tier characters.
- D-Tier: The worst and the weakest characters are present in this tier. Try to avoid using them.
- An-an Lee
- A Knight
- Medicine Pocket
- Balloon Party
- Druvis III
- Oliver Fog
- Nick Bottom
- Bunny Bunny
- La Source
- The Fool
- Mesmer Jr.
- Ms. Radio
- Also Read: Arknights Tier List: Best Operators To Pick
- aliEn T
- Darley Clatter
- John Titor
- Twins Sleep
- Ms. Moissan
That’s a wrap to our Reverse 1999 Tier List. Hopefully, this tier list will help you choose the best characters. So, try to acquire the stronger ones in the game to stay ahead of the competition.