Unable to play any game on the Roblox platform? Every time you try to log in are you getting Roblox Error Code 112 error message? You are not the only one complaining about it. In this guide, we will discuss why you get this error and how to fix it.
- Also Read: Roblox Error 264: Reasons And How To Fix
The massively popular online gaming platform Roblox has taken the gaming world by storm. But like any other multiplayer online platform, it is also not free from errors and bugs. One such error that the community often complains about is Roblox Error Code 112. It typically appears because of incorrect logins. This error message means you will not be able to play any game on the Roblox platform. Pretty frustrating right? Well, here is a step-by-step guide on how to fix the error immediately.
Why Do You Get Roblox Error Code 112?
As mentioned above, this error occurs because of incorrect credentials. Apart from this, there are multiple reasons why you get this error message while you try to log into your Roblox account. They are as follows:
- Incorrect login credentials.
- Poor or unstable internet connection.
- Problems with the Roblox server.
- Antivirus software you use often blocks your PC to connect with the game server.
- Corrupted game files.
- Also Read: Roblox Error Code 279: Reasons & How To Fix
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 112?
Here are some effective solutions that can help you get rid of the Roblox Error Code 112 as soon as you get it.
Verify Login Credentials:
One of the main reasons why you get this error is typing the wrong username or password. The best solution is to double the login credentials every time you try to launch Roblox on your device.
Check Roblox Server Status:
Because of an outage or maintenance scheduled the game server can be down. In that case, you might get Roblox Error Code 112. The second solution you can try if the above method doesn’t work is to check the game server status. If there are issues then all you can do is wait till the servers are back online.
Check Your Internet Connection:
To play any game on Roblox the most important thing is to have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection doesn’t have the required speed you can encounter Roblox Error Code 112. To fix this run a speed test. If your WiFi connection is not responding opt for a router reset and restore connections again.
Disable Antivirus Software (Temporarily):
Often the antivirus software you use doesn’t allow your device to connect to the Roblox server. In that case, all you can do is disable the antivirus system while playing Roblox. Once done playing turn it on.
Clear Roblox Cache:
Often you get this error because of corrupted Roblox cache files. The best bet is to clear the cache. Follow the steps mentioned below and clear the Roblox cache:
- Press Windows Button + R and a Run dialog box will appear.
- In the text box type ‘ %localappdata%’.
- In the Temp folder search for Roblox Folder and delete all the files in it.
- Launch Roblox again to see if the error still persists.
- Also Read: Roblox Error Code 403: How To Fix
Uninstall & Reinstall Roblox:
Often just uninstalling and installing Roblox again can solve your error issue. To do so just follow the steps below:
- Go to Windows Settings and then Apps.
- Search for Roblox and click on the three dots beside it.
- Hit ‘Uninstall’.
- Once Roblox is uninstalled visit the official Roblox Website and reinstall it.
Contact Roblox Support Team:
If none of the above fixes work, just contact the Roblox Support team and register your complaints.
This is all we have on Roblox Error Code 112. Hope the above methods work for you and you can get back to playing Roblox again.