If you want to enhance your gameplay with the best characters, then this article Saiyan Battle For Supremacy Tier List will surely help you get the best ones.
Saiyan Battle For Supremacy is a Dragon Ball Franchise with real-time 1v1 battles with the ultimate Dragon Ball Z heroes. The game offers stunning graphics of the world of Dragon Ball Z with 3D visuals and character designs. In the game, you’ve to choose from a wide range of Dragon Ball Z characters to dominate the enemies on the battlefield. To win the game you’ll need the best characters, that is why we bring you the Saiyan Battle For Supremacy Tier List.
Saiyan Battle For Supremacy Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Based on overall performance, skills, and abilities, we’ve ranked all the characters into five tiers. These include:
- S-Tier: The S-Tier characters are the best and most powerful. They are highly skilled in clearing difficult content in the game.
- A-Tier: The A-Tier characters are the second-best in the game. Despite lacking slightly in skills, they can still excel in the game.
- B-Tier: The B-Tier characters are decent ones. They are neither bad nor good, but with little effort, they can excel in certain situations.
- C-Tier: The C-Tier characters are the below-average performers. They lack effectiveness, skills, and abilities compared to the higher-tier characters.
- D-Tier: The D-Tier characters are the weakest in the game. Try to avoid using them if you want to get ahead in the game.
- Android 16
- Majin Vegito
- Ultra Instinct Goku
- Perfect Cell
- Innocent Buu
- Super Buu
- Android 18
- Piccolo Jr.
- Imperfect Cell
- Kid Buu
That comes to an end to our Saiyan Battle For Supremacy Tier List. We hope that this tier list has been helpful for you in recruiting the best characters to your team.