BGMI players have been curious to know how to send Space Gifts in Battlegrounds Mobile India since the initiation of the limited-time event. It gives them the opportunity to earn Royale Points, a premium in-game item, which can be used to unlock tiers in the Royale Pass.
- Also Read: Tips To Improve BGMI Gaming Performance
Royale Points enhance a player’s gaming experience in BGMI. RP can be obtained by completing daily and weekly missions or by unlocking certain tiers in the Royale Pass. Given that the Points are a highly sought-after item, it’s always a wise choice to understand how to send Space Gifts in Battlegrounds Mobile India and pile up on the Royale Points.
How To Send Space Gifts In Battlegrounds Mobile India? Get Free Royale Points
Sending a Space Gift to a friend is a part of the Weekly Challenge in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Players will obtain 30 Royale Points after completing the mission that is featured in Week 1. Subsequently, they can get 75 Royale Points by sending eight Space Gifts to eight different friends before the expiry of the time-limited event.
Follow the steps mentioned below to know how to send Space Gifts in Battlegrounds Mobile India and impress your friends with the gift:
- Open the BGMI application on mobile. While on the menu, click on the Friends section in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose the friend to whom you would like to send the Space Gift from the available list.
- A ‘Send Gift’ option could be seen just below their Rank. Click on the option.
- A pop-up screen will show four different gifting modes: Standard, Guardian, Event, and Synergy. Choose the Standard option if you want to send free gifts while the Guardian option can be used to send UC-based gifts consisting of limited-time cosmetics.
- Once you click the ‘Give’ option, a confirmation message will show up that states that the gift has been delivered. The mission progress for ‘Send 8 Space Gifts’ will also increase by +1.
Repeat the steps to send gifts to eight different friends and thereby obtain the 75 Royale Points. Gifts can include Energy, cosmetic crates, and weapon crates. On a side note, it is better to send gifts to friends who are online as they can quickly open the gifts and aid in your mission progress. A friend who has a higher RP status than you would also give you better rewards upon opening the Space Gift.
- Also Read: How To Buy BGMI Royale Pass?
Often, players may also encounter a message that tells them to play Battlegrounds Mobile India for 15 minutes before they are able to send a Space Gift. If you encounter such a message, simply play a Battle Royale game as it usually takes 20-25 minutes to end. You cannot ignore the requirement by closing and opening the game again as BGMI monitors the amount of time spent in playing the shooting game.
That’s all there is to know about ‘How To Send Space Gifts in Battlegrounds Mobile India.’ Krafton encourages group play and the Space Gift event is one such limited-time event that prompts players to reach out to their friends and unlock multiple rewards.