Looking for a way to unlock and complete the Storytelling Method Quest in Genshin Impact? There are plenty of quests in the anime-styled RPG, and more are added with every update to keep players busy. Some quests might be confusing for players, but don’t worry as we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we will take you through how to unlock and complete the Storytelling Method Quest in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact: How to Unlock and Complete the Storytelling Method Quest
To unlock the Storytelling Method Quest in Genshin Impact, you will need to complete some daily commissions in the game. More specifically, these daily commissions need to be related to novel-writing. These refresh daily, so you can do them over several days, or as long as it takes to receive and complete the commission quests.
Here are the daily commissions that you need to complete in order to unlock this particular World Quest:
- Is This Novel Amazing?
- This Novel Seems…Problematic?
- This Novel Seems…Familiar?
After completing the three daily commissions, you can complete the Storytelling Method quest with the following steps:
- Follow Junkichi’s instructions to go to the fortress and act as a Ninja.
- Deal with the guards and defeat the enemies.
- Take the elevator to the top floor and check out the trees to the right.
- Collect the intel behind the tree where you see a bright light.
- Return and talk to Junkichi to complete the quest.
Once that’s done, you can complete the achievements of ‘Well, At Least It Ended’ and ‘Editorial Opinion’. Also, you will receive the quest rewards of 6 Hero’s Wits.
That’s the end of our guide on how to unlock and complete the Storytelling Method Quest in Genshin Impact. Why not check out our guide on the best Genshin Impact Craftable Weapons?