When it comes to playing the all-new Street Fighter 6, players often get confused in selecting the best fighter. For a better understanding of the characters and their abilities, this Street Fighter 6 (SF6) Tier list has ranked all the fighters from best to worst for you to pick.
For the unversed, Street Fighter 6 is the seventh entry of the Street Fighter franchise that was released on June 2, 2023. Developed and published by Capcom, the game can be played on platforms like PlayStation series, Xbox series, Microsoft, and Arcade games.
- Also Read: Punishing Gray Raven Tier List
With an impressive and visually diverse roster, the game has 18 solid characters with each fighter having special abilities of its own. To make it easier for the players, this Street Fighter (SF6) Tier List has divided the characters into different tiers according to their combo capabilities, ease of use, and hit-to-damage ratio. Let’s find out more about the tiers and choose the best fighter.
Street Fighter 6 (SF6) Tier List: S-tier To D-tier Characters
The Street Fighter 6 (SF6) Tier List offers you a ranking of fighters based on their combat skills and accessibility. The tiers are ranked as follows:
- S-Tier: The S-tier is the top tier of the list, consisting of the best players, with a high hit-to-damage ratio and consistent combo styles.
- A-Tier: The A-tier is also considered to have powerful fighters, with abilities like best frame data and high stats. However, the S-tier fighters hold the top spot.
- B-Tier: Less powerful that the top tiers, the B-tier consists of fighters that help players bounce back from tough situations. The fighters in this tier have effective combat and combo skills.
- C-Tier: These are considered to be less powerful fighters in the game, who are inconsistent in their fighting style and frame data.
- D-Tier: The D-tier fighters are considered to be the worst fighters. Avoid this tier, as they have a very low frame rate and poor hit-to-damage ratio.
- JP– Having long-range dominance and zoning capabilities, JP is a formidable character in Street Fighter 6.
- Guile– With the help of zoning and anti-air skills, Guile is one of the best characters you can choose to win matches and defeat opponents.
- Cammy– With speed being her strong foothold, Cammy is a destructive fighter that does not allow much room for the opponent to fight for.
- Kimberly– The self-taught Bushinryu Nija Style offers players less damage, making her an S-tier fighter.
- Ken– With his unique cornering techniques, fast controls, and heavy pushback cancel strikes, Ken tops the A-tier of Street Fighter 6.
- Manon– Having a wide range of rewarding punishments and check moves, Manon is the best roster addition to Street Fighter 6.
- Juri– The greatest poke, Juri has cost-effective kicks and is able to excel in aerial combat.
- Chun-li– With her fast and kick-heavy fighting, Chun-Li has been a fan-favorite since her launch in the Street Fighter series.
- Dhalsim– With seamless combo transitions and high-damage projectiles, Dhalsim tops the B-Tier of the Street Fighter 6 (SF6) Tier list.
- Ryu– A well-rounded fighter with excellent mid-range supremacy, Ryu is considered to be a capable fighter in Street Fighter 6.
- E.Honda– With a high-life point and higher hit-to-damage ratio, E.Honda has been a favorite fighter when it comes to winning a fight with a major comeback.
- Lily– Having persistent combos, Lily is a character from B-Tier that you should avoid as she is persistent in damage.
- Jamie– Jamie has powerful drink levels, making him a strong opponent. However, it is difficult for players to reach the maximum level, making them useful during matches.
- Also Read: Epic Seven Tier List
- Zangief– Zangief is a strong enemy that helps players grapple with their opponents. But his low reaction time makes him a weak fighter during fights.
- Blanka– Due to his inconsistent results and low frame data, this fighter is also not appropriate for players wanting to level up their game.
- Luke– Even though a decent fighter, his weak projectile, and low stats make him a weak fighter during matches.
- Dee Jay
We hope this Street Fighter 6 (SF6) Tier List gives you a vivid idea of the best fighters that you can pick to level up your game.
[Note: Make sure to come back to this page as we update the tier lists on a regular basis.]