Knowing the best monster helps you excel in Summoners War Chronicles. If you are looking for the best monsters to summon, we have you covered then. Based on their skills, stats, and rarity, here is an updated Summoners War Chronicles Tier List with all the monsters ranked from best to worst.
For the unversed, Summoners War Chronicles is an action RPG developed by Com2uS. The Summoners are the playable characters who fight along with other monsters to level up in the game. You can summon three monsters to fight along in the combats. So choosing the monsters wisely is very important.
- Also Read: Punishing Gray Raven Tier List
In the game, there are hundreds of monsters with their own unique skills and attributes to summon from. Now to make your work a bit easier, we have ranked all the monsters in different tiers so that you can summon the best ones and get an added advantage. If you are not happy with your options and want to start afresh, this Summoners War Chronicles Tier List guide helps you with a step-by-step guide on how to reroll to get better monsters on board.
Summoners War Chronicles Tier List: Best Monsters Ranked
In the Summoners War Chronicles Tier List, we have ranked the monsters according to their specific stats, rarity, attributes, and skills. They are divided into 5 tiers from S-Tier to D-Tier.
- S-Tier– Goes without saying they are the best monsters available in the game. With incredible defense and strong healing abilities, S-Tier monsters are a must-have. You will have the best chance to win the battle if you have them on your team.
- A-Tier– If not the best, they are powerful monsters and can give a good fight when summoned. A-Tier monsters have decent skills and stats and can be a good help for you to battle the enemies.
- B-Tier– If you do not have other S-Tier or A-Tier monsters to summon, go with the B-Tier. They are average-performing monsters and you will need to push a lot when fighting enemies.
- C-Tier– As the rank suggests, they are below-average performing monsters. But better than having nothing.
- D-Tier– Want to win battles and protect your in-game kingdom? Well then avoid this tier of monsters. They are useless.
- Beast Monk
- Epikion Priest
- Magic Knight
- Sky Dancer
- Pirate Captain
- Polar Queen
- Panda Warrior
- Vampire Support
- Occult Girl
- Mystic Witch
- Hell Lady
- Cow Girl
- Imp Champion
- Penguin Knight
- Mystic Witch
- Living Armor
- Golem Defense
- Serpent Attack
- Grim Reaper
- Charger Shark
Avoid these monsters as they are of no use. Better to reroll whenever you meet one.
- Forest Keeper
- Horned Frog
- Low Elemental
- Battle Scorpion
- Surprise Box
How to reroll the characters in Summoners War Chronicles?
Follow the simple steps to reroll the characters in Summoners War Chronicles if you are not happy with the options:
- The first step is to launch the Summoners War Chronicles.
- Scroll to the Settings Menu.
- You will find the Delete Account button in the account settings tab.
- In the text box type Delete Now.
- Sign in using a guest account.
- Play the game up through 1-6 after creating your character.
- Complete the tutorial summons and check your mailbox for the rewards.
- Use your summons to reroll the characters.
Hope this Summoners War Chronicles Tier List helps you rank better in-game and give you an added advantage. With the best monsters on your team, start your story of protecting the kingdom!