With a massive roster of heroes in Sword Chronicles Awaken, choosing the best ones for your team might be a difficult choice to make. The latest and updated Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List will help you with the dilemma. We have ranked the characters in the based from best to worst based on the current meta.
Sword Chronicles Awaken is a brand new action mobile game developed by Qooland Games. All you need to do here is recruit and train a team of heroes, defeat the epic bosses, and fight your way to the top. The game features more than 100 heroes, each with a unique set of skills and abilities. Not all heroes work well in all situations. So to choose the right ones it is important to know the strengths and weaknesses of them all. To make it easier for beginners, here is an updated Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List that will solve the problem instantly.
Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List: All Tiers Explained
For your convenience, the characters here are categorized into five different tiers based on the current meta. They are as follows:
- S-Tier– Real powerful of the lot. S-Tier heroes have great skills and damage output that can easily help you win your battles.
- A-Tier– Just after S-Tier, A-Tier heroes are also good choices. They have decent skill sets and can work well on both early and end phases.
- B-Tier– The average performers. B-Tier characters are not better than the above tiers but work well in specific situations.
- C-Tier– Not so bad choices. But whenever you get a chance make sure to choose from the higher tiers.
- D-Tier– The most annoying of the lot. With minimal skills and abilities, it is advised to avoid them if you want to win.
- Xing Chen
- Zhen Ji
- Zhang He
- Xiahou Dun
- Yue Ying
- Xu Huang
- Shang Xiang
- Xing Chen
- Xiahou Yuan
- Huang Zhong
- Rest of the heroes.
This is all we have on Sword Chronicles Awaken Tier List. Hope you have a better idea now and can choose the best ones for your team to fight combats.