Call of Duty: Mobile has more than enough weapon classes that feature guns for different combat situations. Much like the guns, there is an assortment of tactical equipment in COD Mobile, which provides necessary support to players in battle royale as well as multiplayer matches.
For those unaware, one cannot deal any real damage to enemies by using tactical equipment in COD Mobile matches. Instead, the items belonging to the tactical class usually distract the enemies or delay their actions while providing players with enough time to attack or escape.
Readers can find out more about the tactical equipment in COD Mobile through the guide in the following section:
All About Tactical Equipment In COD Mobile (2023 Updated)
Players often see tactical equipment in COD Mobile’s MP loadout section beside lethal items, operator skills, weapons, perks, and more. At the same time, the tactical items are also available on the battlefield in a BR match, where one can retrieve them for later use.
Each of these tactical support items in Call of Duty: Mobile has a particular use, varying from visually impairing the enemies to impacting their movement. Therefore, one can simply plant or throw them like lethal equipment in COD Mobile, as per their strategy.
Most of the tactical items offer a specific visual effect, which doesn’t deal any damage to the opponents but puts them at a visible disadvantage for a few moments. Here’s a look at all of the tactical equipment in COD Mobile that one can use in MP and BR:
- Flashbang Grenade – One can use a Flashbang Grenade to blind and deafen the target for a few seconds.
- Smoke Grenade – It justifies its name and creates a smokescreen upon detonation.
- Concussion Grenade – It is a throwable that disorients and slows enemy movement.
- EMP – Players can damage and disable the nearby mechanized enemy units and equipment using an EMP.
- Trophy System – It is a deployable system that will destroy any incoming explosives like Frag Grenades, Sticky Grenades, and more. Thus, a Trophy System becomes a must tactical equipment in COD Mobile’s 5v5 MP fights.
- Cryo Bomb – Players can drop a Cryo Bomb to release a surge of freezing air. It will slow down the enemies within its range.
- Heartbeat Sensor – It is a tablet that players can use to view the rough information about nearby enemies
- Gas Grenade – It immediately detonates after collision and releases tear gas continuously. The tear gas will cause deceleration, blurred vision, and coughing.
- Storm Ball – It is a spherical barrier that generates at a designated location. This barrier will block the enemy’s line of sight. At the same time, the enemies lying inside the barrier cannot recover health.
- Flash Drone – Flash Drone blocks the vision of enemies who are present within a specific range.
- Echo Grenade – Players can throw an Echo Grenade to locate their enemies within a specific range. The Echo Grenade uses sound waves to detect the opponent’s location.
- Stim Shot – Unlike most other tacticals, one can use a Stim Shot to enhance their operator’s capabilities. A Stim Shot will grant an increase in health regeneration while also enhancing the movement speed for a short period.
- Decoy Grenade – As the name suggests, a Decoy Grenade will simulate the players’ fake gunfire and radar signatures to distract and confuse enemies. Thus, one can use them to execute surprise attacks efficiently during fast-paced MP mode fights.
One can go through the applications of all the tactical equipment in COD Mobile and pick their desired alternative according to their gameplay strategy and requirements.