Want to know more about the best characters in Tales of Yokai? This Tales of Yokai Tier List will guide you through. Find out which characters are best for your gameplay and win battles with ease.
For the unversed, Tales of Yokai is a turn-based card-collecting RPG developed by Leniu Games. All you do here is build your strategic squad of heroes, upgrade their skills, and win Yokai battles. In a fighting game, it is always important to know which characters to recruit to your team. This is where our Tales of Yokai Tier List will come in handy. Without further ado, let’s dive into the details.
Tales of Yokai Tier List: Best To Worst Characters Ranked
For your convenience, we have categorized all the characters into four different tiers based on their skills and abilities. These include:
- SS-Tier– They are always the top-class, overpowered characters. SS-Tier characters are always the best choice for your team because of their versatility.
- S-Tier– Just after SS-Tier, S-Tier characters are the next best choices. They are not only strong but also very agile.
- A-Tier– They are not the best choices, but with certain abilities, they work as good support to the team.
- B-Tier– Better not to choose from this Tier if you want to level up your game.
- Yuki Oona
- Yamata no Orochi
- Muramasa Bloodlust
- Shuten Doji
- Tamamo no Mae
- Wave Monk
- Ittan Momen
- Barren Skeleton
- Torch Dragon
- Hell Bringer
- Ghost General
- Fortune Cat
- Book Fairy
- Also Read: Era Of Quirks Tier List: Best Quirks To Pick
- Sylvan Daruma
- Heya Daruma
- Hades Daruma
- Divine Daruma
- Marine Daruma
- Devil Daruma
This is all we have on the Tales of Yokai Tier List. But do remember to check back this space again as we keep updating the tier list following the current meta. Recruit the best characters and win battles.