Looking for the best characters in Tap Force? Here is our Tap Force Tier List where you will get to know which characters to choose and which characters to avoid.
Tap Force is a brand-new auto-battle RPG developed by Race Cat. All you have to do is recruit and train a team of 16-bit pixel fighters and battle other players and enemies. To build the toughest fighting team you will need to know all the fighters closely. Not all good fighters give tough fights. Each of them has their own set of skills and abilities. This is why we bring the Tap Force Tier List to help you in choosing the best characters for your team.
Tap Force Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Based on character skills, effectiveness, and overall performance, we have categorized all the fighters in the game into five different tiers. They are:
- S-Tier: The characters in this tier are the best and most powerful characters in the current meta. They have unique skills that help players dominate the battlefield.
- A-Tier: These characters are the second-best in the game. They slightly lack effectiveness compared to the S-Tier characters. But including them in the team is a good choice.
- B-Tier: These characters are neither good nor bad but with proper guidance and effort they can give good competition to the higher-tier enemies.
- C-Tier: These characters are the below-average performers in the game. They have low strength and skills and can be used in earlier stages of the game.
- D-Tier: These characters are the weakest of all in the game. It is recommended to avoid including them in the team as they are not worth it.
That’s all on the Tap Force Tier List. We hope this tier list will help you in choosing the best characters for your team so that you can dominate the battlefield and excel in the game.