Are you taking too long to select the best characters in Teamfight Tactics? Well, we are here to help you pick the best characters in TFT in no time. This TFT Meta Tier List gives you the best teams and characters available in the game following the current meta.
Developed by Riot Games, Teamfight Tactics (TFT) is an online auto-battle multiplayer game that was released in June 2019. The game is based on Dota Auto Chess and is considered a spinoff of the famous MOBA game, League of Legends.
You have to create a team of five characters and fight against seven different opponents in the online multiplayer battlefield. With the TFT Meta Tier List, we will guide you through the best characters or builds available in the game currently.
TFT Meta Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Having the best characters in your team increases your chances of winning and leveling up. This TFT Meta Tier List categorizes the characters under five different tiers. These include:
- S-Tier: The teams in the S-Tier are the best. With their magical abilities and massive strengths, these characters will help you dominate the battlefield.
- A-Tier: Teams in the A-Tier are slightly less powerful than those in the S-Tier. However, they offer you great vigor and consistency, helping you easily win battles.
- B-Tier: B-Tier teams are considered to be the average characters in the game. Unlike the teams in the higher tier, teams in this tier can be useful only in specific situations.
- C-Tier: It is advisable to select teams from the upper tier rather than the C-Tier. Characters in the C-Tier are not as powerful, but can sometimes act as a supporting role for the characters in the higher tiers.
- D-Tier: You should avoid using teams or characters from the D-Tier as they are the weakest of the lot. They do not have any special abilities or characteristics, making them useless on battlefields.
- Freljord Deadeyes– Lissandra, Ashe, Urgot, Akshan, Aphellos, Shen, Toric, Sejuani
- Strategists– Nasus, Teemo, Garen, Jarvan IV, Taliyah, Swain, Lux, Azir
- Ionia Invokers– Taric, Karma, Ryze Bandle City, Sorako, Ahri, Galio
- Yordle Gunners– Maokal, Jayce, Tristana, Heimerdinger, Poppy, Jinx, Zeri, Viego
- Voids– Chogath, RekSai, Velkoz, Belveth, Malzahar, Yasuo, Kassadin, Kaisa
- Zaun Gunners– Zeri, Jinx, Sejuani, Jayce, Lissandra, Slon, Senna, Shen
- Challengers– Samira, Kalista, Yasuo, Irella, Warwick, Kaisa, Aatrox
- Demacian Sorcerers– Malzahar, Swain, Taric, Lux, Sona, Ahri, Velkoz
- Demacian Juggernauts– Darius, Garen, Aatrox, Jarvan IV, Warwick, Nasus, Sett
- Noxus Rogus– Samira, Katarina, Swain, Slon, Darius, Kled, Zed
- Ionians– Karma, Irelia, Aatrox, KSante, Sett, Yasuo, Ahri, Shen
- Rogue Slayers– Kayle, Gwen, Viego, Aatrox, Kled, Ekko, Zed, Katarina
- Shadow Isles Slayers– Maokal, Aatrox, KSante, Senna, Zed, Viego, Gwen
- Shadow Isles Rogue– Viego, Ekko, Gwen, Maokal, Katarina, Kalista
- Void Bruisers– RekSai, Chogath, Slon, Renekton, Sejuani, Vi, Kaisa, Lissandra
- Shurimans– Cassiopeia, Azir, Taliyah, KSante, Renekton, Jarvan IV, Akshan
- Yordle Multicasters– Kled, Galio, Teemo, Poppy, Velkoz, Swain, Sona
- Yordles– Tristana, Heimerdinger, Poppy, Kled, Teemo, Shen
We hope this TFT Meta Tier List helps you pick the best teams to fight with in Teamfight Tactics.
Ensure to come back to this page as we update the TFT Meta Tier List based on their meta and character abilities. Till then, go and play with the best team!