Want to play aggressively in The Finals with the best guns? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This article will give you a clear insight into the guns in The Finals Gun Tier List.
- Also Read: CS2 Weapon Tier List: Best Weapons To Pick
In The Finals, a first-person shooter game, you can manipulate the map to your advantage. However, it is crucial to have the most powerful weapons to succeed. If you’re playing The Finals Open Beta, here’s a list of the best weapons ranked from best to worst for you to use.
The Finals Gun Tier List: All Tiers Explained
There are over 15 guns available in the game. So, we’ve ranked all the guns into five different tiers based on their performance, skills, and abilities. The tiers include:
- S-Tier: These guns are powerful and highly skilled. These guns are the best choice for you to win easily.
- A-Tier: The guns in this tier are the second-best ones in the game. They are versatile guns but they are slightly lacking than the S-Tier guns.
- B-Tier: These guns are above average and are not as powerful as the higher-tier guns. But still, they can be a good choice in the game.
- C-Tier: The guns in this tier offer average quality but can still be effective in certain situations if played strategically.
- D-Tier: The guns in this tier are the weakest ones. They have the lowest damage output and lack unique features.
- Sawed-off Shotgun
- .30-06 Sniper
- Assassin’s Dagger
- Riot Shield
- Pump-Action Grenade Launcher
- Also Read: Warzone 2 Weapon Tier List: Best Guns Ranked
- M32 Grenade Launcher
That comes to an end to our The Finals Gun Tier List. We hope this tier list will be helpful for you to choose the best guns that suit your playstyle and technical preferences. Till then, defeat your enemies and increase your levels.