Choosing the best landing spot in PUBG is the first step towards obtaining a chicken dinner in the battle royale game. PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds is a competitive multiplayer title in which 100 online players battle to be the last man standing after equipping the best gear and weapons they can find. This guide will provide you with a few tips on choosing the best landing spot in PUBG, including landing in high-tier loot areas and how to land faster compared to other players.
4 Tips For Choosing The Best Landing Spot In PUBG
Surviving the early game can be tough. If you happen to find no armor or good weapons after landing, you will be a sitting duck for your enemies throughout the game. Each map in PUBG has different locations with variable loot so continue reading to know the best ones.
Choosing the best landing spot in PUBG can greatly impact your chances of securing good loot, obtaining early kills, and making it to the final showdowns. Here are four tips to remember when landing:-
Land In High-Tier Loot Areas
Yes, high-tier loot areas attract more players, and landing in such areas decreases the possibilities of survivability in the early game. However, the higher the risk, the better the reward. Players can obtain Level 3 equipment and the best assault rifles in PUBG if they manage to survive the onslaught. You can loot as many items as you can and move to a different location instead of engaging each enemy.
High-tier loot zones are those locations that have numerous buildings and an increased item spawn rate. Listed below are the names of such areas on a particular Map:-
- Erangel – Georgopol, Pochinki, School, and Sosnovka Military Base.
- Miramar – Hacienda Del Patron, El Pozo, Los Leonos, and Resort.
- Sanhok – Bootcamp, Paradise Resort, Cave, and Pai Nan.
- Vikendi – Cosmodrome, Train Station, Villa, and Deka Mesto.
- Karakin – Bashara, Al Habar, and Hadiga Nemo.
- Paramo – Helipad, Lab, and Makalpa.
- Haven – Docks, Residential Zone, and Coal Yard.
- Taego – School, Ho San Prison, and Terminal.
- Deston – Arena, Hydroelectric Dam, Concert, and Assembly.
- Rondo – Jadena City, Stadium, and Yu Lin.
Be Aware Of Enemy Landings
Notice the positions of the enemies while they land before resuming your looting. Avoid going towards those areas until you are fully equipped and confident about taking them down. On the other hand, if several enemies happen to land with you, move to a less-occupied area that is nearby. Be aware of campers hiding behind doors or prone in the grass during these tense moments.
Availability Of Vehicles
Choosing the best landing spot in PUBG doesn’t entirely rely on obtaining good gear. Players must also check if there are any vehicles nearby for cases when their HP is low and need to make a quick retreat or if they plan to move to different locations in search of Air Supplies. Ride on a UAZ, Dacia, Jet Ski, Monster Truck, MiniBus, etc, depending on the vehicle’s capacity, mobility, and endurance.
Parachute To Your Landing Spot As Quick As Possible
The early bird gets the worm. After deciding which area to land in the vast PUBG map, follow the points below and be the first one to land and obtain loot:
- Jump from the plane when you are 500m away from the targeted location.
- Hold the ‘W’ key to dive at 200-210 km/h.
- When you are 110 or 120m near the area, shift your camera so that the character dives headfirst.
- The parachute will automatically open and you can guide it to the place you desire to land.
That’s all there is to know about choosing the best landing spot in PUBG. Prioritize landing in high-tier loot areas that have vehicles nearby after perfecting the method to land faster than other enemies. Moreover, be aware of enemy positions while landing.