With more than 50 frames available in Warframe, you might get confused about choosing the best ones to dominate the battlefield. This Warframe Tier List will help you find the best frames in the current meta. Read it through and choose the best.
Developed by Digital Extremes, Warframe is a free-to-play third-person action RPG. In the game, you control the members of Tenno, a race of ancient warriors just awakened from century-long cryosleep. As a warrior, you will have to fight a war against militarized human clones to save Mother Earth. To win your battles you will have to master the Warframes, the only advanced weapons that can defeat the enemies. The Warframes have regenerative shields, high mobility, and supernatural abilities.
Now every Warframe has its own unique ability and attribute. It is important that you choose the best one to complete your missions. This is where our Warframe Tier List will help you.
Warframe Tier List: Best To Worst Frames Ranked
Based on damage dealing, crowd controlling, and healing ability, we have ranked all the frames in five different tiers.
- S-Tier– With high damage-dealing ability, S-Tier frames are the overpowered ones in the game. They are perfect in any game mode and help you easily get the best results.
- A-Tier– Just after S-Tier, they are the ones you can trust. With great healing ability, A-Tier ones are good choices for winning combats.
- B-Tier– The average performers! B-Tiers are the ones that perform well in specific situations but will only help you survive short in the game.
- C-Tier– On the weaker side of the list, C-Tiers are not the right frames that you would want to choose. It is like having something more than nothing.
- D-Tier– Goes without saying, avoid D-Tier warframes to complete your mission.
This is the end of the Warframe Tier List. With the best warframes you can now complete your missions with ease. But do remember to visit this page back again, as we keep updating the list following the current meta.