Valorant is one of the most trending free-to-play shooters right now, boasting a massive in-game catalog of cosmetics. Adopting a freemium model like most other well-known free games, Valorant allows players to grab various skins and other accessories with different rarities. One of the most popular ways to attain weapon skins in Riot Games’ FPS using VP is “Valorant Night Market,” which is coming back soon with its 17th edition.
- Also Read: How To Change Your Crosshair In Valorant
For those unaware, Valorant Night Market is a limited-period in-game store that arrives with six random weapon skins from time to time. Moreover, the weapon skins showcased in Night Market are also purchasable at random discounts/offers that vary from one user to another.
Valorant Night Market: Release Date and Previous Editions
The previous Valorant Night Market was available between June 7 and 27, 2023, implying that Riot Games removed it before the launch of Episode 7 Act 1. The upcoming edition, i.e., Night Market 17, is expected to release soon, but developers haven’t announced anything yet. Typically, Riot Games release a new edition after a gap of almost two months, so one can expect Valorant Night Market 17 to arrive around mid-August 2023.
Update: Valorant Night Market 17 is expected to commence on August 9, 2023, as per the leaks from Twitter (X) users @KLaboratories.
A look at the release and end dates of all Valorant Night Markets until this point:
- Night Market 17 – Will be available from August 9 to August 28, 2023
- Night Market 16 – Was initially expected to remain available from June 7, 2023, to June 27, 2023, but was soon disabled due to a bug and returned on June 14.
- Night Market 15 – Was available from April 5, 2023, to April 25, 2023
- Night Market 14 – Was available from February 15, 2023, to March 7, 2023
- Night Market 13 – Was available from December 7, 2022, to January 4, 2023
- Night Market 12 – Was available from September 28, 2022, to October 11, 2022
- Night Market 11 – Was available from July 20, 2022, to August 2, 2022
- Night Market 10 – Was available from May 18, 2022, to May 31, 2022
- Night Market Nine – Was available from April 6, 2022, to April 19, 2022
- Night Market Eight – Was available from February 9, 2022, to February 22, 2022
- Night Market Seven – Was available from December 9, 2021, to December 21, 2021
- Night Market Six – Was available from September 29, 2021, to October 12, 2021
- Night Market Five – Was available from July 28, 2021, to August 10, 2021
- Night Market Four – Was available from June 2, 2021, to June 15, 2021
- Night Market Three – Was available from April 8, 2021, to April 20, 2021
- Night Market Two – Was available from February 11, 2021, to February 23, 2021
- Night Market One – Was available from December 10, 2020 to January 11, 2021
What is the Valorant Night Market and how does it work?
As briefly mentioned above, a Valorant Night Market is a time-limited store that offers six random weapon skins, which are classed as Select, Deluxe, or Premium. The offers or discounts on these gun skins are unique to each user and range between 10% and 49%.
Thus, Night Market is an extension of Valorant’s in-game store and will only be available for a limited time, as clear by the release and end dates mentioned previously. Moreover, players will only receive one set of offers from Night Market, which expires after its end. Players must note that any skins from Exclusive or Ultra will are not eligible to appear in the Night Market. Besides, any Agent Contract or Battle Pass skins will also not appear in the Valorant Night Market. Lastly, Tactical Knife skins, which cost more than 3550 VP, are not eligible.
All eligible skins that appear in a Night Market must also have been released in Valorant at least two acts prior. Once the Night Market becomes available, players can access the same via the in-game store.